Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bed Time

I feel like every other post is about sleep, or lack there for. 
Never fear, this one is about sleep too. 

The girls and I spent the last week in KC. We had a fabulous time, but the girls got spoiled. They were rocked to sleep every night, they got to sleep in the living room, and if they didn't want to take a nap they didn't have to. They loved every moment of it, but we sure are paying for it now. 

Since we have been home, it has been exceptionally rough. Austin has been a trooper (He did have a week of sleeping through the night). The girls FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT sleep. As a result we have two crabby babies. I feel like Austin and I are zombies. We go through the motions of everyday life and drink a lot of coffee. LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE. 

The way Grace fights sleep is she rolls around in her crib and flails her arms and legs. She then gets into an incredibly awkward position and we will move her and she begins all over again. 

Case and Point. 

Kate on the other hands lays in her crib and blows raspberries. She then starts babbling until there is a excessive amount of noise coming from their nursery. 

I seriously think we might lose our minds soon. No joke. 

In other news, I took the girls to the park the other day and stepped in dog poop. Then Grace proceeded to kick my shoe and get it all over her. Awesome mom moment. But, I wouldn't want to have missed it for the world. I love my sweet girls, with dog poop on them and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment