Thursday, June 27, 2013

Beach Time

When we moved downtown a few months ago, we knew there were a lot of perks.

One of which was being so close to the lake. After we moved into our place I came to the realization that we could actually see (a tiny sliver) of the lake from our apartment.


Ahh, so nice. Seriously, I feel like we are constantly on vacation in our apartment. We love our place so much. 

So yesterday Austin had a youth group event at the beach by our house. So, the girls and I decided to stop by for a little while. Well, I decided and the girls were not happy about the decision until they actually got there because they had to ride in their stroller. It was very sad. 


They love the beach so much! Daddy covered Kate in sand. 


And then it was time to do some tanning. She is her mother's daughter. 


And this is my favorite. 

Right before we headed home I was holding Grace and then I realized my shirt was wet. Yep.She peed on me. Even with a swim diaper. 

My least favorite part of the beach? Bringing all of the sand home. I have a feeling I will be cleaning up sand for the rest of the week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment